Secondary Math Teacher
Looking for work where you can make a difference?
At Sunrise you can have a career in creating JOY and HEALING Generations!
- Sunrise offers an amazing atmosphere of acceptance and support in a wonderful environment! Located in St. George, UT, where red rock and beauty abound, you may come alive and thrive with the visual rewards of nature. The warm climate in the area offers a chance for quick access to local, state, and national parks. Since Sunrise Academy is located in-town it provides an environment of security and community involvement for our girls to have access to local Universities, jobs, service, and other community opportunities.
- Our company is striving to bring adolescent depression, anxiety, and suicide to all-time lows by 2028.
- Our program serves adolescent girls. Students live in a family style residence where community and interpersonal relationships are encouraged.
- As a Teacher, you will be actively involved in all levels of teaching, treatment planning, modeling healthy boundaries and limits and collaborating with other employees to ensure a quality continuum of care. Our team works to uncover the academic, social, and emotional potential of girls who have been held back by emotional and behavioral struggles. Sunrise incorporates Relational DBT into every aspect of the program and ensures that therapists and staff are trained to help girls practice these skills on a continual basis.
- Our residential campus becomes part of the expanded classroom that consists of camping, hiking, rappelling, skiing, snowboarding, and other activities.
- As a Teacher, you will be supported by an experienced Executive Director, Clinical Director, Administrative Team, and Residential Staff focused on the mission to facilitate lasting positive change for young people and their families.
What does Sunrise offer you? (www.sunrisertc.com)
As the Teacher, you will enjoy the following benefits and responsibilities:
- Access to professional growth using our leading edge strategies and trainings with our exceptional leaders
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company matching, and paid maternal leave.
- Company Paid Holidays plus a PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their families, create joy in their lives, and heal generations.
- Join a team of nationally recognized industry leaders who provide you with a framework of training, support, and long-term advancement opportunities.
- Sunrise and team members embrace the core values of empathy, trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.
What do you bring to this position?
- Licensed or ability to be licensed in state of Utah Licensed Secondary Teacher or equivalent.
- A desire to facilitate client growth through a team approach, working with other care providers.
- Ability to challenge adolescents in a way that makes them feel loved and cared for.
- Ability to design, implement and adapt to the vast variety of learning, behavioral and emotional needs of the students.
- Flexibility in schedule and availability as this position requires occasional evening activities and semi-annual camping trips with the students.
- Interest in behavioral sciences.
- Preferred -Two years of working experience as a licensed secondary teacher.
- Preferred - One year of experience in a residential setting using relational, experiential, and systemic modalities.
- Ability to pass a state background check.
I am interested in learning more. Who do I contact?
- HR Department, email@example.com
- Submit a resume at (https://sunrisertc.applicantpro.com/jobs/)
Sunrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Sunrise is committed to enriching the therapeutic and healing experience it offers through the diversity of its employees and community. Sunrise seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to the organization's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society.