Business Development Internship
Frontida is a healthcare technology nonprofit created by passionate young entrepreneurs, dedicated to developing health documentation applications for patients, physicians, and public health officials in low-resources settings. Frontida has deployed systems at low-resource clinics in Greece, Panama, Afghanistan, Poland, and Ukraine. Apply now and join our zealous team who has won multiple awards and mentorship from the National Academy of Engineering, Oracle, Marshall Grief Incubator, Westly Foundation, Techstars and Blackstone Launchpad, and Viterbi Min and MEPC challenge. Learn more about Frontida at www.frontidarecords.org
Business Growth Internship description below:
- Collaborate with the business team to develop a go-to market strategy for untapped markets
- Conduct market research to determine which markets best fit Frontida Records’ current product and business model
- Strategize, delegate, and execute email (and other mode) campaigns to reach target markets, optimizing campaigns for lead conversion
- Conduct discovery calls with clients
- Build internal models for examining data from market research and sales results
- Build reports on market research findings which will guide Frontida's future customer acquisition efforts and fundraising
- Ability to share and communicate effectively in an async team environment
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of your projects
- Comfortable with public speaking and speaking one-on-one with clients
- Proficient writing skills.
- Role will require between 10-15 hours weekly
- All team members may be staffed with an international client, which means you may have to be up at odd hours of the day.
- Minimum: 6-month commitment. This duration can be extended.
- The internship will be part-time and unpaid, but will provide hands-on startup experience and high-impact responsibilities.
- Internships starts in late August/early September depending on the internship.