Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sourcer)
Are you interested in starting a career in the recruiting industry, where you can help people take the next step in their careers while helping grow one of the top healthcare companies in Southern California?
TotalCare Walk-In Clinic is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sourcer). For the person who wants to enter the recruiting/HR industry, this role will be a great first step in your career.
Job Description – The hired Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sourcer) will be responsible for support the sourcing / recruiting efforts for TotalCare across all 8 of our locations in Southern California. Your primary role will be to build relationships with local schools and through them, promote job opportunities to identify high-quality candidates for open roles at our company. The most common positions to fill will include Medical Assistants, Patient Care Representatives, Administrative Assistants, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners.
Job Site Status (Remote) – This role can be fully remote, or hybrid out of our Southern California offices.
Compensation/Benefits – Salary range starts at $53,000/year and increases depending on experience. We supplement base compensation with bonuses (discretionary and personal performance) and an array of benefits (health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, PTO days, vacation days, and a 401(k) plan).
DUTIES OF THE TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST (SOURCING)
Sourcing – Candidate Prospecting
- Generate qualified candidates for TotalCare
- Identify diverse, top-level healthcare provider and staff talent through methods including networking, job boards, referrals, event planning, online resources & professional associations
- Manage all job boards & drive candidate pipeline for TotalCare
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Handshake)
Sourcing – Candidate Interaction
- Conduct phone screens of applicants to ensure they are potential fit for TotalCare
- Assist the Hiring Manager in coordinating candidate interviews on site
Sourcing – Candidate Database Maintenance
- Create new candidate records in our internal database and update records at various stages of interview process with appropriate notes
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity about people
- Great listening skills
- High energy
- Highly attentive to detail