Analyst/Associate | Private Equity Secondaries
Newbury Partners specializes in purchasing limited partnership interests in established leveraged buyout, growth equity and venture capital funds through secondary transactions. The Firm also pursues co-investments directly in private equity backed companies on a selective basis.
Newbury Partners manages more than $6.2 billion of capital commitments. The Newbury team is currently comprised of approximately 20 professionals who cover new investments, finance and administration.
For more information please visit our website.
The Analyst/Associate position entails the following:
- Research, diligence and valuation of private equity portfolios. These portfolios will include equity and debt positions in a variety of public, private, mature and venture stage companies across a variety of industries and geographies.
- Extensive financial modeling using Microsoft Excel.
- Research of global industry trends and market data.
- Assist in the negotiation and preparation of legal documentation in support of transaction execution and asset acquisitions.
- Prepare presentations, investment recommendations and other written materials for internal and external use.
Knowledge of corporate finance and accounting is required as is proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel. The ideal candidate will demonstrate great attention to detail and be able to work independently with limited supervision. Internships or experience in banking, finance or a related field preferred.