Position Summary: This role is responsible for full life-cycle development of a proprietary, web-based platform that is used for the purpose of e-Learning activities relating to active health management. Duties will include: finalization of requirements, detailed system analysis and design, development, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, and research. The position requires both creative and analytical skills with a focus in communication, planning, attention to detail, and out-of-the-box thinking. Candidates should have the ability to work in a dynamic environment where flexibility, teamwork, and quality delivery of customer focused solutions on short timelines are common.
*This position can be performed remotely if desired*
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute full-cycle software development.
• Gather requirements from respective stakeholders.
• Determine feasibility by analyzing problem definition, requirements, and proposed solutions.
• Design solution sets by developing specifications, charts, layouts, and UML diagrams.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards.
• Integrate components into a fully functional software system.
• Perform special projects.
• Maintain current software systems.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
• BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• 2+ years of professional experience
• 4+ years of professional experience
• Multi-client or concurrent project experience
- Experience working with the React ecosystem: React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, NPM
- Unit testing React, specifically using Jest and Enzyme but any experience is a plus
- General knowledge of CI/CD for SPA's(single page applications). GitLab specific knowledge is a plus
- .Net Core 3.0/3.1, Dapper ORM
- Rest API Design
- GRPC API Design
- Docker Swarm
- PHP 7.1+
- GitLab CI/CD
- Microservices architecture in general