Appsheet Developer Internship
Frontida is a healthcare technology nonprofit created by passionate young entrepreneurs, dedicated to developing health documentation applications for patients, physicians, and public health officials in low-resources settings. Frontida has deployed systems at low-resource clinics in Greece, Panama, Afghanistan, Poland, and Ukraine. Apply now and join our zealous team who has won multiple awards and mentorship from the National Academy of Engineering, Oracle, Marshall Grief Incubator, Westly Foundation, Techstars and Blackstone Launchpad, and Viterbi Min and MEPC challenge. Lean more about Frontida at www.frontidarecords.org
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
## Appsheet Developer Internship Overview:
- Develop impact-driven, custom health apps on the low-code development platform, AppSheet
- Analyze and understand user needs, interviewing medical providers as necessary
- Work with medical professionals to user test the app and make changes
- Collaborate with other designers and developers on the team
- Help define the product vision and future direction to improve patient outcomes
- Proficient in using low-code development (preferred, not required)
- Designing and/or testing applications or systems
- Ability to learn low-code software and technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of your domain
- Ability to share and communicate effectively in an async team environment
- Role will require between 15-20 hours weekly
- All team members may be staffed with an international client, which means you may have to be up at odd hours of the day.
- Minimum: 6-month commitment. This duration can be extended.
- The internship will be part-time and unpaid, but will provide hands-on startup experience and high-impact responsibilities.
- Internships starts in late August/early September depending on the internship.
## OPEN 2022-2023 POSITIONS:
Business Development Internship Application
Nonprofit Development Internship Application
Social Media & Marketing Lead Internship Application
Health App Designer Internship Application
Software Developer Internship Application
Appsheet Developer Internship Application
(You can apply to multiple positions)