Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Shallotte, NC (FT or PRN)
We are actively recruiting Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants for our new Carolina Quick Care location in Shallotte, NC who will provide first-class care for our patients while ensuring an exceptional experience. You will be able to use your problem-solving skills to overcome challenges in a fast-paced environment where you’ll never have the same day twice!
The ideal candidate will
- be licensed as an NP or PA in the state of North Carolina;
- be able to work independently (under indirect supervision);
- have at least one year of experience (2+ preferred) as a provider in an urgent, immediate, or emergency care setting;
- appreciate the good, the bad, and the ugly of urgent care, and value working in a team-oriented, patient-centric culture;
- promote teamwork between clinical and administrative staff;
- have the ability to use judgment to determine when a supervising physician should be consulted;
- be flexible and adaptable with a focus on not turning any patient away before exhausting all reasonable options; and
- perform other duties as assigned.
The operating hours are, Monday-Saturday from, 8:00am-8:00pm, and Sunday from, 9:00am-6:00pm.
The clinics will be open on all holidays except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Work shifts are scheduled according to business need, and average expected patient volume is 3-4 patients per hours.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PLEASE, NO CALLS OR VISITS TO THE CLINICS, AS THEY WILL NOT BE AWARE OF THE RECRUITMENT STATUS.