Sr Analyst-Ecommerce Accounts Receivable
Job Description: Sr Analyst E-commerce
Department: Corporate Supply Chain - Customer Master/ Cash App
Location: Cranbury, NJ
The critical role of the Senior Analyst is a highly visible role in the Ecommerce space as key responsibilities are to the evolving Accounts Receivable (AR) process and business functions that will drive change and improvement to the Ecommerce Supply Chain. Responsibilities include maintaining 3rd party distribution partnership, overseeing ever-changing set of operational tasks, and ensuring timely reporting of all Ecommerce A/R activity as reconciled and processed accurately in accordance with the corporate norms, training, and in support of the Shared Service team. In addition, accountability to the business and Finance teams are held to the highest standards through weekly reporting and interactions with divisional leads where risks are identified, and problem resolution is needed. Project management will be integral with a continuous improvement mindset including identification of process and efficiency enhancements needed to reduce manual processes.
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, or Business Administration
- 4+ years of experience in A/R and Ecommerce work in a corporate environment, preferably in consumer product setting
- Mastered understanding of SAP processes
- Demonstrated analytical skills and advanced problem-solving specific to large data sets
- A leader in handling multiple projects simultaneously without business interruption
- Strategic planner who is organized with strong decision-making and follow-up skills
- Effective communicator who is self-motivated and can influence process improvement
- Ability to handle difficult or challenging situations with diplomacy, tact, and professionalism
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Excel Programs, and SAP are required
- Experience with the integration of automated processes for Ecommerce-related AR and Reconciliation
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Key lead in Order to Cash process with focus on A/R clearing relative to all Ecommerce activities
- Uphold standardization in Sales and Settlement reconciliation of credit cards and other Payment Service Providers (PSP)
- Maintain and monitor all accounts, PSP’s, and OMS development
- Oversee daily reporting with expectation of leading the trajectory of integrations for any new brands, payment types, and/or new platforms as added to company portfolio, which will require database management and strong analytical skills
- Manage data transmission failures using problem solving skills and drive process improvement to reduce delays and business interruption
- Liaise and collaborate with Accounting and Supply Chain Finance leads using Excel and Power BI tools to assist in any A/R-related advice and/or problem resolution pertaining to A/R reconciliation
- Coordinate efforts with internal teams for month end close, specific to adjustments and/or write off’s monthly, quarterly, and year end
- Apply and leverage expertise to improve physical flows and end-to-end supply chain
- Support the vision of modern ways of working in A/R-related activities, both on regular sales and Ecom business channels as well as support increased standardization across divisions
- Lead the evolution to Ecommerce automation, integrating reconciliation and A/R auto-clearing to streamline and transform internal processing and drive change
- Ensure all activities meet / exceed established goals and align with industry standards in accordance with internal control norms and audit compliance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.