Instrument Assembler 2022-15705
In the midst of a materials revolution innovation is moving forward at an unprecedented speed. Over the next decade the rapid advancement in materials will have a massive impact.
TA Instruments and Waters are working together to aid this advancement. Supporting a wide array of markets and measurements to meet the most demanding applications.
Our instrumentation unparalleled in performance, precision and versatility can help you move forward fast to become a key player in the development of these new materials.
No matter the market, no matter the material, no matter the application TA Instruments and Waters will be there creating tomorrow with the tools of today.
Interested in joining our Manufacturing team?
At TA Instruments, the Instrument Assembler position is a great entry level opportunity for an electro-mechanical instrument assembler to join a world class analytical instrument manufacturer. The work environment is inclusive, team oriented and the customer is always our first priority.
- Assembles a variety of mechanical, electronic, and electro-mechanical instruments and sub-assemblies
- Tests sub-assemblies and instruments as per established procedures
- Assembles a wide variety of kits and accessory items
- Troubleshoots and repairs sub-assemblies and instruments
- Follows all procedures and processes
- Participates in Lean process improvement programs
- Must be able to follow written procedures and drawings, and verbal instructions
- Ability to use hand tools (i.e. screwdrivers, wrenches), power tools (i.e. nut driver), and electronic test devices to assemble and conduct preliminary tests on small assemblies
- Must be able to work interdependently in team settings to accomplish goals
- The individual must be able to handle multiple assignments, draw from past experiences, skills, and knowledge to assemble and resolve problems
- A general knowledge of PC/Computers is a requirement
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.