Non-Profit Accounting Intern
Internship Term: 9/6/22 - 6/30/23 (dates are flexible)
Hours per Week: 10-15
Student Type: College, Graduate, or beyond
Work Location: Remote
The Finance Department manages the accounting and human resources of a dynamic nonprofit organization. Tasks include managing accounts receivable, accounts payable, banking, budget management, and financial reporting.
In support of the Finance Department, the Non-Profit Accounting Intern will perform the following:
- Assist with financial reporting, investments, file maintenance, and day-to-day bookkeeping
- Assist with HR operations and special projects
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Microsoft Excel, Google Suite
- QuickBooks is a plus but not required
Skills to be Developed:
- Non-profit financial and human resources management
- QuickBooks, Excel, Google Suite
How to Apply:
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this internship?
- Why would you like to work for the Gilder Lehrman Institute?
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Non-Profit Accounting Intern" in the subject line.