Boston Behavior Learning Centers (BBLC) is an organization striving to provide quality educational and clinical services for clients with Autism Spectrum Disorders using a proven, evidence based, instructional methodology: Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Are you just a kid at heart? Do you enjoy working with children? We provide on the job training for Behavior Technicians.
Calling all Behavior Technicians
BBLC is seeking essential team members, Full-Time and Part-Time HOME and CENTER BASED Behavior Technicians to provide early intervention services. Ideal candidate will have DAYTIME availability.
- Ability to work 1-1 in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with clients with Autism Spectrum disorders.
- support and foster independence with clients
- provide instructional support, and implement treatment and behavior plans
- instructional support including life skills areas such as social skills, activities of daily living, hygiene, fine motor skills & gross motors skills etc.
- implement specialized curriculum designed by Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- proactively communicate and collaborate effectively with Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) BCBA, families, and additional team members to support the needs of the client.
- Communicate professionally and in a timely manner with families, BCBA, and RBT team members.
- Ability to using a tablets/ computer related device to collect data required for analysis.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
Desired applicants will hold a bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Psychology, and/ or Education with at least 6 months of experience working with children (Nannies, babysitters, Teachers, etc.). And/ OR working towards in graduate degree and seeking to fulfill field experience hours as part of training within ABA.
We will consider applicants who hold an Associate degree in either Human Services, Psychology, or Education with at least six months experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, children, adolescents, or young adults.
Applicants must have access to a smartphone, tablet, or computer for online access as it is required for communication and data collection.
This is a great time to join BBLC! We are growing and expanding our services across Massachusetts. We offer:
- Flexible Schedules with Block Appointments
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) trainings
- Monthly Bonuses
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Travel Time Reimbursement
- Lower Drive Times; Max 30 minutes between clients
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Mentorship and Support
- Recertification Reimbursement on all licensures
- Ongoing Paid Trainings
- Health Insurance (Vision Included)
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k with 3.5% Employee Contribution
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- Encouragement from all levels to maintain a healthy Work/Life Balance
- Provides PPE Supplies
- Full Time benefits to all employees over 20 hours a week!!!
If you love working with children and adolescents and seek to learn and grow within the field of applied behavioral analysis (ABA) please apply!
Learn more about us at www.bostonblc.org