System Field Analyst
Who We Are
Our work matters – robotics is transforming the world of commerce. Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We’re an industry changer – we created the first and only fully autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution.
Today, we are driving towards even bigger ideas – and we have the people, technology and leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have the excitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and resources of a proven organization.
What You’ll Do
Your ideas don’t go on the shelf, they go out into the world. If you want to solve important global challenges that involve technology, business, science and logistics, we want you on the team.
Every improvement, idea and invention you make gets tested and quickly implemented because our solutions are already in use by some of the nation’s largest retailers.
The System Field Analysis Team is responsible for driving site performance from “go-live” to final acceptance of customer systems. Field Analysts are on-site representatives of the Field Analysis Team who are responsible for employing analytical processes focused on improving system performance. This includes system performance analysis, complex problem solving, defining processes and procedures, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze defects and develop solutions.
In this role you will:
- Performing system performance analysis in support of improving system rate
- Identifying and documenting system defects
- Communicating and collaborating with technical and development teams to develop system defect solutions
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Creating and maintaining a professional teamwork environment and being an excellent team player while working with various members of the engineering and on-site teams
What You’ll Need
- Entrepreneurially minded, self-starter individuals ready to take on increased amounts of responsibility in an extremely fast paced role
- BS Degree required and 0-3 years’ work experience involving analysis, engineering, or technical system testing desired.
- Strong ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Existing computer knowledge with experience with Microsoft Excel, SQL, Windows, Linux, PowerShell, or Python is a plus
- A willingness to learn a deeper level of knowledge of all aspects of a complex system
- Excellent team player, able to work professionally with members of various engineering teams
- Ability to work in rapidly changing startup environment
- Must be willing to work non-standard schedule
- Must have credit card available for travelling expenses
- Travel 100%
· Symbotic LLC is a robotics and automation-based product movement technology platform provider focused on transforming the consumer goods supply chain. Symbotic has spent more than a decade perfecting its warehouse automation platform to disrupt the supply chain of goods between manufacturers and consumers. Symbotic’s unique platform, with more than 250 issued patents, is an end-to-end system that reimagines every aspect of the warehouse and is fueled by a unique combination of proprietary software and a fleet of fully autonomous robots. The system enhances storage density, increases available SKUs, reduces product damage and improves throughput and speed to customers. Symbotic is rapidly growing with a pipeline to build its transformative systems for Fortune 100 retailers and wholesalers in new and existing warehouses throughout the United States and Canada. For more information about Symbotic, visit www.symbotic.com.
· We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to help guide us as we build a better place to work – for you and the world. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
· We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.