Finance/Accounting Aide Intern
Position: Finance/Accounting Aide Virtual Intern (unpaid)
Time and Commitment: 6 months - 12-15 hours per week.
The Finance/Accounting Aide Internship is a 6 months internship that will introduce you the backend of the financial health of a non-profit organization and how it works.
Our goal for you is to have the opportunity to build upon your academic foundation in your study area and get hands-on experience, and tackle finance/accounting based projects through collaboration with our Senior Accountant, CEO and Human Resources team.
A Day in the Life of our Finance/Accounting Aide Intern
- Communicate monthly updates of current funding impacts.
- Assists in budget management and projections
- Assessments of current fundings and future fundings, and coming up with budget reports
- Assessments of cash flow
- Assists in the preparation and development of financial reports.
- Will gain exposure to non profit fund procurement, auditing process and financial records
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Common areas of study included but are not limited to: Finance or Accounting, Business Administration, Technology, or related field
Have you wanted to see and experience how a non-profit organization financially functions and how the financial goals are accomplished? Then this internship is right for you!
Students may receive course credit for the internship. Students seeking this option should inquire with their academic advisor. Employers will work with the student and college advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork.