HR Associate- Portland
- Ensure client pre-employment requirements, forms, policies, and documents regarding onboarding are kept current and validated with Compliance departments.
- Manage client requirements for the onboarding packet (e.g., authorization forms, drug tests, background checks etc.) and update the Candidate Tracker with contractor data until candidate is cleared to start
- Provide world class customer service in every interaction to ensure a quality candidate experience
- Receive and review onboarding trigger Ensure accurate and timely entry of candidate data, onboarding process updates, and all other required documentation within the onboarding and compliance process
- Document all candidate/contractor touchpoints and communicate updates in a timely manner
- Coordinate contractor orientations, I9s, and other onboarding requirements within the local field office
- Provide pre-employment documents and screen requirements to the candidate for review and signature
- Emphasize usage of Direct Deposit or electronic deposit and CashPay to all contractors and clients
- Assist with contractor training and certification requirements
- Attend office digital red zones to help communicate onboarding statuses as needed
- Enter and manage background, drug testing and medical screening process for contractors
- Manage contractor compliance with key E-Verify requirements (e.g., expired documents, expired compliance)
- Ensure all potential contract employees adhere to pre-employment screen guidelines and are removed from the process if they are not compliant
- Manage the HR folder process to ensure onboarding paperwork is completed in a timely manner
Lifecycle Management and Operatoinal Support
- Serve as contact for contractor questions, and facilitate communication to the center through Cases to resolve payroll and invoicing issues (adjustments, lost checks, invoice issues, etc.) with a goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and timely resolution
- Partner with the center through Cases to update contractor records for address updates, direct deposit changes, etc.
- Manage the processing of live paychecks
- Manage contractor travel booking requests
- Direct unemployment filing questions and workers compensation inquiries to the proper teams for resolution
- Provide outstanding front office customer service (telephone and reception area)
- Order, maintain and organize all office supplies, manage mailing and shipments, and file and maintain office paperwork and office directory
- In partnership with FOS, manage office purchasing (P-card reconciliation) and vendor management (copier maintenance, kitchen appliance service, etc.)
- Serve as point of contact for real estate communications (support any in-office updates/moves/installations), and property management
- Provide education and accountability to field office/VOP producers around important processes, including timely ESF submittal, timely CRG submittal, timely finish ESF submittal, etc.
- Serve as primary liaison between field office producers and corporate or center-based teams, and find opportunities to drive partnerships between the center and field employees
- Maintain outstanding levels of administrative support to all internal and external employees and resolve issues related to process and technology questions
- Asset distribution and collection for new internal hires and terminations
- In partnership with Field Operations Supervisor, manage internal payroll process
- Partner with talent acquisition to manage internal onboarding for all field office/on-premise hiring, including I-9 and onboarding paperwork completion, setting up desk, etc.