Fourth Grade Teacher
The Kewaskum School District is seeking a passionate teacher who will engage students in the learning process with the ability to develop connections with all students.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Be committed to meeting the needs of a diverse student population.
- Understand subject and grade-level state standards for all courses taught.
- Knowledge and implementation of relevant technology.
- Recognizes the need for continuous improvement, reflection, and self-evaluation.
Applicants must hold or be eligible for WI DPI Certification in Elementary Education Regular Education 1777.
View Job Description at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qgQ3fmORA58Hw5Ewz2KfuYN9lj7A9fAx8xfIlLs9k5I/edit?usp=sharing
The Kewaskum School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, sex, (including transgender status, change of sex or gender identity), or physical, mental, emotional, or learning disability (“Protected Classes”).