Executive Assistant (Sales)
Division-D is a leading digital media buying agency. We connect top-tier advertisers and advertising agencies with high quality, brand-name publishers. If you are looking for a unique and exciting inside sales opportunity working in the digital advertising industry, a position at Division-D is right for you! We are currently looking to hire a full-time Executive Assistant. The income potential is strong for the first year and continues to grow exponentially! We offer a strong base salary, uncapped bonus structure, and attractive benefits in a fast-paced work environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for helping grow business opportunities at Division-D by working alongside the VP of Sales. The Executive Assistant will assist the VP of Sales with a variety of tasks including participation on new business pitches, working on client facing proposals, and experiencing our sales process firsthand. This role provides the opportunity to learn the sales process while being mentored and trained directly by the VP of Sales. Successful candidates are excellent communicators who are both persistent and financially motivated.
• Work through the sales cycle alongside the VP of Sales to close new business
• Assist the VP of Sales with client proposals and current campaigns
• Stay up to date with industry trends to advise clients on new campaign ideas
• Work with Account Management, Media Buying, and Graphic Design teams to meet and exceed client performance expectations
•Bachelor’s Degree - Journalism or Business preferred
• Sales mentality and strong negotiation, communication, and writing skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
• Strong base salary • Performance-based bonus opportunities
• Company health insurance
• Effective, hands-on training program working with our VP of Sales
• A fun work environment that encourages and rewards employee performance