Maintenance Analyst - Koppel, PA
The Global Trainee Program (GTP) is a fulltime position intensive two-year program that supports the development of promising recently graduated professionals with the potential to become future leaders in Tenaris.
A Global Trainee will: Build expertise, engage with colleagues around the world, and demonstrate performance while learning about Tenaris's culture and industrial heritage leaving them prepared to take the next steps in their career.
- Bachelor’s Degree accepted: Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or related majors.
- Strong organizational, time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Energetic and collaborative
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
- Takes initiative and able to work independently
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Team management skills
Contributes to the Manufacturing department while he/she learns, trains, and improves skills in that particular area in order to gain a profound understanding of processes, products, and services.
- Analyzes machine performance in order to: identify the causes of defects and propose corrective and preventive actions; generate improvement opportunities and maximize its useful life.
- Manages and updates the maintenance information system, keeping record of the information related to his/her area.
- Participates in maintenance programs to minimize/optimize the use of required energy.
- Ensures the equipment's correct functioning by working together with the maintenance area in the identification of potential problems, in improvements to be implemented as well as in machinery reinstallations to be made.
- Controls the production and makes sure that quality and security standards are met.
- Analyzes and solves any operating and non-operating problems that may arise in the area and determines the causes for problems and the corrective actions to be taken to solve it.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing well being and diversity in employment.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria required for the desired profile will be contacted.