Career Development Specialist
The Talent Management Group, Learning and Development Team, within the Human Resources Directorate has an opening for a Career Development Specialist. In this role, you will support the growth and development initiative focused on providing career guidance to administrative support staff that the talent management function supports. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide individual and group career coaching and career exploration
- Provide one-on-one support with internal resume reviews, interview preparation, career map discussions, professional training plans, and individual development plans
- Coordinate with various departments to identify stretch assignments/ projects to support administrative staff growth and development opportunities
- Organize and manage an administrative rotational program with various departments to provide experiential learnings
- Develop coaching metrics for career development themes
- Facilitate group career development discussions and training on resume and interview preparation
- Design and deliver career development training both in-person and virtually
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent experience, generally on the basis of 2:1 (experience:college) years.
- Minimum of four years of career coaching experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to interact and work with a variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds at all levels of the organization
- Ability to be flexible and work independently on all required project tasks.
- Ability to use independent judgement and discretion.
- Coaching Certification
- Certifications in 360-Assessment Tools