Finance Planning & Analysis Analyst
Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
Hypertherm’s Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst role supports the preparation and communication of accurate and timely financial reports, analyses, forecasting, and planning.
As a 100% Associate-owned, global leader in providing advanced industrial cutting solutions, Hypertherm offers a collaborative work environment while promoting empowerment and a positive work-life balance. Check out this video to learn more about what it is like to work at Hypertherm as an Associate-Owner.
As our new Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst, you will:
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis, communication, ongoing monitoring and evaluation for programs and teams to aid in decision-making for improved financial performance
- Manage the development of and monitoring of financial targets and metrics
- Provide overall support for the planning and forecasting annual process
- Develop, prepare, and present financial reports that include accurate, reliable, relevant, timely information to provide direction in decision making or to satisfy regulatory requirements
- Actively collaborate with business partners to assess need and proactively leverage subject matter expertise to identify and share short- and long-term opportunities for improved financial performance and strategic decision making
Who you are and the experience you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 2-5 years’ strong financial operations and financial planning and analysis experience
- Finance skills in financial planning and analysis disciplines
- Excellent problem-solving abilities to solve complex problems
- Strong team player who collaborates cross functionally and with individuals from different backgrounds and with different levels of experience
- Strong oral, written communication skills. Strong team player
- Demonstrated organizational skills to manage workload, multiple priorities, and competing time demands to meet deadlines
Preferred experience that differentiates you:
Location: Corporate Office in Hanover, NH. (Relocation assistance is available)
Why join Hypertherm?
- Collaborative, 100% employee-owned culture
- Profit-Sharing and Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Five days/year paid Community Service Time
- Strong commitment to Environmental Stewardship
- Stable, growing organization with a no-layoff philosophy
Hypertherm is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all applications. All employment decisions are based on business need, job requirements and our values as an associate-owned company without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.