Job Summary: Coordinates the day-to-day marketing and direct mail activities for the new home communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directing divisional graphic artist on the direction/message of marketing collateral.
- Coordination of Realtor functions and community events.
- Assist Sales Team in the creation of new marketing venues / ideas that will drive new traffic to their communities
- Assist Sales Team in assessing marketing needs and helping to develop individual marketing plans.
- Assists with special assignments as needed
- Reviews, prioritize projects and Direct divisional graphic artist on the direction/message of marketing collateral, monitors project completion with graphic artist
- Interviews new and existing media and signage vendors, and analyzes processes which are best suited for Company objectives. Obtains and analyzes price quotes, reviews and recommends courses of action
- Strategize effective media plans and negotiate media contracts
- Create & analyze marketing flowchart/job list
- Buy media, traffic artwork and ensure successful delivery of ads (track tearsheets, reports, etc)
- Analyze marketing budget and ensure monthly marketing expenditures are accurate
- Analyze internet and sales center traffic.
- Coordinates new model sales center set up with Corporate/signage company
- Organizes new model/community grand openings events- Catering, entertainment, etc
- Recommends and executes Grand Opening marketing plans.
- Coordinates activities and acts as liaison between sales managers and vendors for furnishing and decorating model homes.
- Verifies all marketing invoices
- Assesses and updates all community signage and sales center collateral.
- Coordinates/updates all sales subscriptions/dues/awards with HBA
- Coordinates with Ad Agency on special events (i.e HBA, Homearama, Bridalrama, etc)
- Purchases promotional items and distributes to sales team for special events
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Minimum Education Experience
4 year degree in Marketing or related field preferred coupled with 2-3 years experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer-service oriented personality and good negotiation and organizational skills; detail-oriented aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for high interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of organization.
- Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills.
M/I Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, employee stock purchase plan, employee home purchase plan and more.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.