Temporary Case Manager - Community Support Program 2 (CSP2)
Do you want to work for a Top Workplace? Reliance Health has been named amongst the Top Workplaces in Connecticut, by the Hartford Courant since 2011.
Reliance Health, Inc. is a private 501(c)(3) nonprofit with the mission to enhance health through mental wellness. We provide tools and resources for over 950 individuals to move forward in their lives. The dedication and passion of our 250 plus employee allows each one of our over 30 programs to focus on positive relationships and mental wellness as we believe healthy living starts with your mind. Since 1976, our programs have assisted adults find and preserve stable housing, advance educational goals, gain experience, develop social networks, maintain employment, and advance day-to-day life skills within Eastern Connecticut. For every individual we serve, there is a positive impact on many. Healthy adults create stronger families. Stronger families empower each other to thrive and become engaged citizens. Stronger communities are built based on mental wellness.
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package we also offer flexible schedules, educational growth opportunities, Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program, peer recognition programs, a casual dress code, Agency events, retreats, and family first philosophy.
We are seeking dedicated professionals to staff our quality programs.
Temporary Service Coordinator - Community Support Program - 2 (CSP2) - $16.25/Hr
Closing Date: 7/04/2022
FT 40 Hr/wk Assists program participants in achieving their recovery goals with the appropriate level of support necessary to remain in the community. Responsibilities include: services in relation to IRP’s, goal planning and progress reporting, and activities promoting skill development required to enhance and maintain healthy living (examples include making and keeping important appointments with healthcare providers, menu planning, laundry, grocery shopping, social skill development, and providing support for ADL). Documentation of services in the Electronic Medical Records System (EMRS). CNA/HHA/PCA/PCT preferred.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implements program and Agency policy and procedures
· Participates in the service plan process which includes creating initial IRP, crisis planning, risk assessments as designated, and collaborates with Director and Clinician as needed
· Attends team meetings as designated by the Director
· Provides rehabilitation, basic support, case management, and crisis interventions per program participant service plans
· Provides required documentation of services within the deadlines of the Agency
· Reports on residential status to Program Director and staff
· Provides input to team decisions regarding admission, discharge, and counselor assignments
· Assists program participants in maintaining apartments and landlord standards, when applicable
· Assists program participants in financial matters as needed
· Provides transportation related to services when necessary
· Maintains CPR/FA/AED certification
· Monitors program participant compliance to their conditional release order when applicable
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or equivalent work experience in the provision of mental health
- Work experience in the provision of mental health services preferred
- Valid CT Driver’s License, vehicle registration and insurance
· Good driving record
We offer an excellent benefit package, competitive wages, and loan repayment program. EOE/M/F/D/V Bi-lingual preferred. AA. We are committed to fostering diversity in the workplace.