Proposal Coordinator (Entry Level)
Established over 25 years ago, Gurrimatute is a full service architectural/interior design firm specialized in the design of aviation, educational, civic/federal, and healthcare projects. We are a boutique firm that does both very creative and highly technical projects.
Gurrimatute is currently looking to hire a full-time Proposal Coordinator. This person would be responsible for supporting the proposal process, including the creation, organization, development, and production of proposals and other formally requested customer and/or market-initiated information.
This person will provide technical writing, technical editing, production coordination, document management, and content development of proposal documentation through final production. Researches background materials and interprets proposal requirements to prepare responses.
- Reinforce Gurrimatute’s Market Sectors: Aviation, Civic/Federal, Education, and Healthcare
- Support the marketing team during the proposal process to provide compelling and clear technical writing
- Direct report to the Senior Marketing Manager
- Work closely with Principals, Senior Marketing Manager, and Graphic Designer
- RFP Research: client websites, capital improvement plans, existing contract holders, and competitors
- RFP package submittal assembly using Adobe InDesign
- Proposal editing and preparation: firm biographies, project summaries, required forms, personnel resumes, and sub-consultant information
- Presentations for shortlist interviews and business development
- Assist Principals with Business Development including presentations, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Update and maintain marketing materials
- Administrative duties as assigned
Bachelors of Journalism, Marketing, and/or Communication
Microsoft Office 365
Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop)
High level of integrity
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Capable of leading and motivating team members
Strong team ethic and positive attitude
Handles criticism constructively
Acute and discerning eye
Journalistic writing and editing skills
Perfect spelling and grammar
Learn the Firm’s body of work
Learn how institutional and governmental clients contract architectural firms
Spanish proficiency preferred, but not required