Direct Support Professional (DSP) - Mullica Hill- Up To $1000 Sign On Bonus Offered
Are you looking to build a career as a caregiver? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of autistic, intellectually, and developmentally challenged individuals? If yes, working at Bancroft may be right for you. As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) within our Adult Residential or Day Program in Mullica Hill, NJ you’ll empower the people we serve while supporting the Bancroft mission, vision and core values.
Bring Out the Best in You and Those We Serve
Bancroft’s Lakeside Campus for people with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities fosters a stable environment where each individual can realize their best life. Direct Support Professionals help those in our care to reach their highest potential, while gaining experience and learning new skills.
How You Can Make a Real Impact:
- Teach important life skills and help adults achieve their goals
- Carry out behavioral treatment plans Provide assistance with activities such as, personal hygiene, social awareness, meal preparation, money management, and housekeeping
- Complete paperwork and communicate with residents, families, and guardians
- Transport and accompany individuals to appointments and community outings
We’re Hiring Compassionate Team Members Who:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a current, non-provisional driver’s license in good standing
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Have experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
What You’ll Love About Bancroft:
- Meaningful Purpose: We truly make a difference in the lives of others, which inspires us to be better people, and gives us purpose.
- Lasting Bonds: We are a close-knit, committed team who feel like a second family
- Personal Growth: There are opportunities to learn and build skills, professional development, career advancement, tuition assistance, and loan repayment programs
- Outstanding Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, tutition reimbursement of $5,250 per year, college loan repayment programs, retirement savings programs, generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, and more
What May Challenge You:
- Every hour of each day is different
- Redirecting aggressive behavior and providing intervention
- Caring for the people we serve can be physically, mentally, and emotionally tough
At Bancroft, you’ll do more than just make an impact. We are a care team of 2,700 employees across 200+ facilities and homes in NJ, PA, and DE committed to making a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve and their loved ones. Together, we work diligently and compassionately, to improve the lives of the people we serve. Find your purpose and more at Bancroft.
Real Life. Real Purpose.
Ability to successfully clear a pre-employment physical, drug test and criminal background check inclusive of fingerprinting is required
Sign On Bonus:
All external full time Direct Support Professionals hired into a Program Associate or Clinical Associate position will be eligible. Part Time employees who are hired to work 20 standard hours or more will be eligible however the sign on bonus will be prorated based on the number of standard hours.
Direct Support Professional, DSP, Developmental Disabilities, Intellectual Disabilities, DD, Autism, Direct Support, Direct Care, Community Based, Mental Health Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Patient Care Assistant, PCA, Home Health Aide, Residential Counselor, Caregiver, Companion, Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA, Neurobehavioral, Psychology, Social Services
Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and supports diversity, equity and inclusion in its hiring and employment practices, so that every team #cb member can feel a true sense of belonging, and maximize their unique potential. To this end, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.