STAFF01108 Staff Research Assoc II
Northern California Institute for Research and Education (NCIRE) is the leading nonprofit research institute in the United States devoted to advancing Veterans health research. NCIRE is part of one of the world’s most dedicated and successful Veterans care communities, pioneering new treatments and understandings of military medicine and care.
Along with our partners at the San Francisco VA Medical Center and the University of California, San Francisco, we are working to discover and develop effective, safe, and practical treatments for military injuries and diseases affecting Veterans. Through new technologies, novel scientific insights, and international clinical collaborations, we strive to set a new standard of health care research for Veterans and military personnel.
The Clinical Assessor will work on several research studies to provide reliability ratings on standardized clinical interviews.
· Conduct and observe structured psychiatric diagnostic evaluation interviews (SCID) to determine presence/absence of DSM-5 Axis I disorders
· Conduct and observe Clinician Administered Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Scale (CAPS) to determine presence/absence of Current or Lifetime diagnosis of PTSD
· Score and code test results
· Determine reliability ratings for assessments
· Perform other duties as assigned
· The following education is required:
· M.S. or Ph.D. degree in clinical or counseling psychology or social work, OR
· Combined education and experience equivalent to the above requirements.
· Prior training and experience conducting SCID and CAPS assessments.
· Previous experience in research and diagnostic assessment (SCID & CAPS) required
· Knowledge and previous experience in the assessment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder required
· Excellent written and oral communication skills For more information about Northern California Institute for Research and Education (NCIRE) or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit us at www.ncire.org.
Please directly apply by cutting and pasting the below link into your browser. Any applications submitted through this job website will not be considered. All interested candidates must only apply using the link below to be considered.
Or apply by visiting us at www.ncire.org and apply for STAFF01108 Staff Research Assoc. II.
Northern California Institute for Research and Education (NCIRE) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Per San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, Northern California Institute for Research and Education (NCIRE) will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.