Do you pay attention to the details? Are you looking to learn more about project management and business development?
Ripple Effect is looking for a PMO Intern with some educational or extracurricular experience managing projects. This role will work closely with PMO Director to apply knowledge and skills in support of the PMO while gaining the benefit that comes from experiential learning.
If this position sounds of interest, there’s a place for you here! Ripple Effect is a diverse, progressive, and engaging work environment. We offer a multitude of incentives and flexible work options that work for you and your lifestyle.
- Job Code: ADF-IN-00D
- Location: Ripple Effect Headquarters – Rockville, MD
- Employee Type: Non-Exempt, Temporary
- Telework: Partial or Full-Time
- Clearance: None
- Number of Openings: 1
- Salary Range: $15.00 to $17.50 per hour (how we pay and promote)
- Supports administrative functions across the team and division.
- Enters data, uploads files, and maintains records in web-based systems, and verifies data quality.
- Provides daily ad-hoc support for a variety of team projects.
- Coordinate, execute, and track tasks and initiatives.
- Collaborates with team members on projects, brainstorming, and team activities.
- Participates in team and departmental meetings.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience
- Third-year undergraduate college student (1 year from graduation date) or recent college graduate
- Minimum of a cumulative 3.0-grade point average
- No experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated strength in verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, efficient, and extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
To succeed at Ripple Effect, you must be able to pay attention to details, clearly communicate, work independently, and be eager to learn. Learn more about what it takes to become a Rippler here.
Skills That Set You Apart
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any project management or leadership experience
If you don’t have all of the skills above, don’t be discouraged—no resume paints a complete picture of a person. There’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think, so please apply!
About Ripple Effect
Ripple Effect is an award-winning women-owned small business providing provides professional consulting and exceptional talent for federal, private, and non-profit clients. We deliver multi-disciplinary solutions across communications & outreach, research & evaluation, policy & program management, and strategic staffing solutions with a focus on science, research, and healthcare domains.
Ripple Effect rewards our employees for their contributions to our mission in many ways, from competitive pay and exceptional benefits to a range of work/life programs based on your employment classification and personalized preferences.
Ripple Effect is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, political affiliation, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the hiring process, please let us know by contacting our HR department at HR@rippleeffect.com or your recruiter. Eligibility for employment will be verified using E-verify.