Are you interested in joining a dynamic company that delivers successful in home treatment to clients with substance use disorder? If you are a caring, compassionate and capable Licensed Psychotherapist who can work in a field-based team and meets or exceeds the following, we want to hear from you!
********Salary Range: $60K-$80K*****
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment and changes the way clients receive care throughout the country. ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients in their first year of recovery.
The Agency In-Home Addiction Treatment (IHAT) Psychotherapy Clinician is responsible for delivering IHAT Psychotherapy to Aware Recovery Care clients related to SUD (Substance Use Disorder). In addition to executing the duties and responsibilities of the IHAT Psychotherapy Clinician, this individual serves as part of a multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team and collaborates with Aware Recovery Care clients’ treatment teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide I-HAT therapy sessions with ARC clients.
- Utilize the I-HAT therapy framework to meet client needs.
- Administer mental health screenings.
- Coordinate referrals to external specialists as needed.
- Ensure the fidelity of I-HAT Psychotherapy sessions through supervision.
- Collaborate with ARC treatment teams.
- Other responsibilities/activities as directed I-HAT Psychotherapy Supervisor, not identified.
*Aware Recovery Care is an equal opportunity employer*
******Must be licensed in one or more of the following states FL,MA,CT/RI,NH/ME,OH*******
**** This is a remote position******
*No phone calls please*
***Must be available 2 to 3 evenings a week 5pm tp 8pm to meet clients' needs********
Master level licensure (LCSW, LISW-S, LISW, LPC, LMFT, LCDC III)
Minimum 1 year experience within the field of substance abuse recovery
Educated understanding of substance abuse recovery including but not limited to
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), as well as knowledge of the various pathways to
- Strong assessment skills and mental health knowledge regarding addiction
- Exemplary motivational interviewing and deep listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and group communication skills
- Ability to collaborate
- Patience and adaptability in the face of operational change/difficulty
- Resolution-focused with the ability to think critically and creatively
- Working knowledge of supplementary and alternative Addiction Treatment modalities