Quality Assurance Automation Intern
Traditional business lending institutions still rely on highly paper-based processes. They are simply not tooled to be able to underwrite or service loans to startups. Lighter Capital is able to offer non-diluting financing options to early stage businesses that banks wouldn’t touch because our internal processes are supported by high-tech custom-built software. This is where you will be adding value too Lighter Capital.
The mission critical software that powers the origination, servicing and credit monitoring for this innovative FinTech company is being continuously improved and updated. As a Quality Assurance Automation Intern on our Technology team you will help us maintain high quality as we develop new and better solutions for our customers. You will work directly with our Lead QA Engineer, who will guide you to build automated tests for our systems.
WHY YOU’LL APPLY…
- You are customer-oriented (including internal customers) and thrive on applying your curiosity and talents to finding how things work and why they don’t.
- You thrive in an environment where you self-manage your work, projects, and time. Work:life balance isn’t just a platitude, at Lighter Capital we expect you to manage your hours and achieve your goals.
- You prefer small teams of people who are smart with a get-it-done attitude.
- You are excited to learn how software development and QA work in the real world.
WHY WE NEED YOU…
- Our internally built software is mission-critical to the growth and success of our innovative Fintech business.
- You will enable us to ship value faster and more frequently without breaking things or disrupting users.
YOU WILL BE A GOOD FIT IF…
- You have experience testing web-based user applications.
- You have working knowledge of automation frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, or Behave.
- You understand Git Flow and are familiar with collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- You work well in a self-directed environment with minimal supervision.
- You noticed the typo in this document.
We are Lighter Capital, a FinTech company with a clear mission to revolutionize startup financing by empowering entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and retain ownership.
We are a passionate group of individuals where our mission and values guide our decision making. We believe in individual and team development, and align, push and measure ourselves through goal setting. Join our team and feel part of something incredible! Just like each customer is unique, so is each person, and Lighter Capital is committed to creating an environment where everyone can belong and thrive. We encourage all qualified persons to apply.