Content Specialist | Producer
United States - McKinney, TX - ON SITE
The Content Specialist supports the Content Manager in producing content for the region in accordance with CV’s mission and vision. The primary area of focus and responsibility will be the creation of video content.
- 100% paid premium for robust medical insurance including vision and dental
- 100% paid premium for life, disability and other supplemental insurance coverage
- 6% of salary contribution to Simplified Pension Plan; employer paid
- Work-Life balance with an enhanced PTO package including 15 vacation days, 12 holidays
Who we are
Christian Vision (CV) is a non profit, well-established Christian organization with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilizing Christians to evangelize; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
For more information on our organization please visit our website at www.cvglobal.co.
- Producing video, audio, and graphic design material to achieve mission value and audience reach, as directed.
- Pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
- Assisting with the moderation and review of content.
- Brainstorming and generating ideas for new content.
- Creating project briefs and coordinating and collaborating with external sources.
- Location scouting and setup.
- Undertaking key technical responsibilities including maintenance, setup, and operation of a complex camera, lighting, sound, editing, construction, and electrical equipment.
- Training to develop skills, as directed.
- Adhering to copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Ensuring consistency and quality of all deliverables and projects.
- Managing, uploading, and organizing ﬁles according to the asset management system.
- Helping improve the organization’s creative workﬂows and systems.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, aesthetics, production processes, creative equipment, and software applications required for video editing, image manipulation, sound eﬀects/design.
- Taking direction from the Content Manager as instructed.
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with relevant data protection and privacy laws
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Experience in video and audio production (Work samples will be requested).
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere, After Eﬀects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and FCPX.
- Ability to operate DSLR cameras and supporting equipment.
- Proficiency in recording and editing audio.
- Proficient in Apple Mac OS
- Follower of Jesus and demonstrates a high level of spiritual maturity.
- Agrees with CV's mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Available for domestic and international travel.
- Proficiency in production, journalism, communications, marketing creative writing, technical writing, information management, Social Media Management, and Copywriting.
- Experience working with internationally based organizations or ministries.
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary: Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.