[Korean Bilingual] Software QA Engineer (WSE)
- Job Title: Korean Bilingual Software QA Engineer
- Job Type: Full-Time, Hourly
- Bellevue, WA
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental & Vision)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- H1B/Green Card Sponsorship for qualified employee
- Hands-on experience at global industry leader Samsung
- Opportunities for career advancement
Requirements & Preferences
- Experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Broad in computer knowledge or others such as Android OS, Window
- Be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct log analysis and debug carrier application issues for wireless devices: smartphone, tablet, wearable, accessories, and/or etc.
- Collect and deliver required testing information for client(s) in a timely manner
- Coordinate and execute various testing activities in order to verify and detect defects within Android software: functional testing, interoperability testing, performance testing, current/battery consumption testing, white & black-box testing, field testing, usability testing, spec-verification testing, issue reproductions, regression testing, usability testing, and/or etc.
- Evaluate software defects using bug tracking tool and assist development team members in implementation of full-verifications & resolution strategies
Our team of highly experienced developers offer a wide range of mobile application and software development positions. We also have opportunities in business operations and administrations, logistics, UX/UI design, and many more with our client, Samsung!
If you are looking to start or advance your career in the IT industry, we are here for you!
Our vision is ‘We Want to See You Grow’ to become the industry leader for both employee and company.
For more information about JND, please visit www.jndsolutions.com