Quality Assurance/ Technical Writing Intern
Sandbox Banking – Quality Assurance /Technical Writing Internship
Sandbox Banking is looking for an exceptional QA/Technical Writing Analyst who wants to reshape how innovative software is integrated in the financial services industry. We have rapidly growing revenue, are backed by Y Combinator (W17), and have raised seed capital. We are a remote team with employees across the continental US.
Sandbox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Sandbox Banking is looking for a candidate committed to Quality Assurance and Technical Writing processes in order to improve and support our Glyue product and API suite focused on Banking and FinTech. If you enjoy improving processes for internal and external customers and are interested in the fintech industry, come join a dynamic team!
- As our QA/Technical Writing intern, you will gain valuable experience working in a fast-growing tech company and be involved in our Improvement and Support planning and execution efforts as well as efforts for increasing brand awareness and improving processes
- You will have opportunities to collaborate with a diverse team of professionals with backgrounds in computer science, network security, finance and product development
- Our team will train you on strategies, communication practices and skills, and expose you to other components of a high-growth startup
- Collaborate on QA/Technical Writing projects with supervisors and provide opportunities to improve processes
- Conduct research related to the products and customers communities we are working with; present findings and make recommendations; such as best practices and ideas from other organizations
- Collect and investigate feedback from existing customers, and leverage this to help improve our product, delivery, and how we communicate our unique value proposition
- Develop entrepreneurial skills, and use these acquired skills to complete projects that will improve our marketing efforts and reach
- Schedule + Attend meetings with customers as well as internal team meetings (video conference calls)
- Create ad hoc analyses for presentations to key stakeholders
- Generate interest from partners and prospective clients
- Update + Utilize CRM platform to monitor efforts and help QA/Technical Writing team
- You love problem-solving while showing clear, logic-based decision-making to improve
- Entrepreneurial at heart; thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are personable and love talking to people whether they know you or not
- Interested in technology, startups, and learning more about QA/Technical Writing
- Reliable - ability to work well without constant direction or supervision
- High attention to details and advanced organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and have an understanding how to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional groups, keeping different perspectives aligned
- Ability to use Python
Why work at Sandbox Banking?
- Small team — your impact will be meaningful
- Teammates who are smart, curious, and driven to succeed. You will always be learning.
- You'll be joining a rocketship company with rapid revenue growth, a significant client base (40+ banks and credit unions), prestigious investors (e.g. Y Combinator, SixThirty, Startupbootcamp), and great unit economics. There are a myriad of benefits to working for a company that wins.
- Ownership of problems from start to finish
- Significant customer interaction
- Your ideas and opinions about the product will matter. Everyone in our company contributes to our product roadmap.
- You'll use a variety of technologies across our entire software stack
- Remote-first organization that provides geographic flexibility (although all employees must live in the US)
- Salary and stock option compensation
- Your work will transform an entire industry
Approximate hours per week: 15-20 hrs, pay: $25/hr. Remote work.
Please contact email@example.com and send your resume if interested. Thank you!