Marketing & Sales Internship
Marketing & Sales Intern
Role Mission: We are looking for a sales & marketing intern to join our rapidly growing team! Minimum availability of 3 days per week is required. Remote position available.
Sales Core Responsibilities:
- working with senior leadership and the business development to help execute strategic growth priorities across virtual events, networking, outbound/inbound sales support, and thought leadership
- support new business opportunities including proposals and pitch deck creation
- support content creation efforts for leadership and sales team.
- collaborate with team members across CRM, media, creative, and growth to support new business development and content creation opportunities
- Work with team to execute new product launches, sales materials, presentations as well as new digital programs
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Writes and edits various marketing content
- Ensures that all creative deliverables uphold our brand standards and strategy
- Support the Marketing team by assisting with daily administrative duties
- Communicate and document project status
- Coordinate and collaborate with teams to gather necessary creative assets
- Occasionally updates the company’s website and landing page designs
- Interface with other departments to support brand building
- Work with vendors to coordinate and support campaigns
- Perform market research to identify trends and opportunities to improve performance
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- going into junior or senior year of college/university, or recent graduate
- pursuing or earned bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, marketing, or a similar field
- strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- strong attention to detail, project management and timeline management
- solid presentation skills with an ability to tailor communications to a range of audiences
- experience in sales and marketing and/or comfort with significant ambiguity
- entrepreneurial and achievement/career-focused mindset
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with menial wasted effort.
- Drive. Strives for personal and professional development.
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains the confidence of those around him/her. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient and productive manner. Focuses on key priorities and client success.
- Aggressiveness. Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive to accomplish client and Markacy objectives.
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence. Learn quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Curiosity: Ability to ask questions, and have the eagerness and hunger to continue learning.
- Clients first. Building long-term sustainable relationships with our clients and delivering tangible growth results over multiple years is our daily north star.
- Teamwork. Consulting is a team sport. We work together to make our clients better, support our team-members and drive innovative change.
- Data-driven. We don’t have hunches. We let the data do the talking and set specific KPIs with clients so we know what good looks like and where opportunities lie.
- Cross-Channel. Growth is a full-time support and it takes an integrated cross-channel strategy. Our different teams work closely together to bring more integrated solutions to the table for our clients.
- Innovation. We started 1GS to disrupt the marketing industry and create an agency solution businesses would trust to grow and scale with.
- Entrepreneurial. We have big aspirations but will always embrace start-up tendencies and bring a scrappy, solution-oriented mindset to our work.
- Hard-Working. We don’t shy away from hard work; we embrace it as we believe it is a key requisite for individual and team success.
This is a part-time Internship. 10-15 hours per week. Upon completion, a full-time position may be offered for the right candidate.
For further questions, please contact (305) 900-5905.