In the midst of a materials revolution innovation is moving forward at an unprecedented speed. Over the next decade the rapid advancement in materials will have a massive impact.
TA Instruments and Waters are working together to aid this advancement. Supporting a wide array of markets and measurements to meet the most demanding applications.
Our instrumentation unparalleled in performance, precision and versatility can help you move forward fast to become a key player in the development of these new materials.
No matter the market, no matter the material, no matter the application TA Instruments and Waters will be there creating tomorrow with the tools of today.
This position as an Electrical Engineer is an exciting opportunity within our R&D organization to create next generation, connected, materials characterization instrumentation.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to grow both professionally and to work collaboratively with project team members from various research, manufacturing, materials science and marketing groups to enhance TA Instruments' position in a highly dynamic market.
- Required Skills:
- Electrical design experience:
- Digital/low level analog experience
- PCB circuit design
- Prototype generation, proof of concept and system integration
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Willingness to work on fast paced, challenging engineering projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Temperature/displacement sensor experience
- Design of systems using integrated components consisting of mechanical design in combination with any of the following: electronics, software, communication, electrical and sensors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge of design, development, and transfer of new products to meet customer needs