Analyst, Data & Analytics (Consultant Training Program)
3Cloud is a technology services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We leverage Microsoft Azure to help clients speed up innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their client’s needs. As a Microsoft Gold partner, we specialize in Azure migration, cloud-scale custom application development, Internet of Things, analytics, and DevOps achieved through Azure-enabled infrastructure automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with additional offices in St. Louis and Tampa.
3Cloud is looking for motivated self-starters, who want to grow as we grow. As an Analyst at 3Cloud, a candidate will have the opportunity to join 3Cloud’s Consultant Training Program (CTP). This is a 5-month training program geared to jump start participants consulting career. The program begins with a 3-Week deep dive into 3Cloud’s Solutions and Services, Foundations in Consulting and Technical skills. The program is branched into three tracks- Data & Analytics, Agile Software Delivery and Managed Services. Participants are hired into one of the tracks and taught by Industry leaders within that specific area. Upon completion of the program, participants have skills needed to join project teams and contribute to internal initiatives, helping drive the overall success of 3Cloud.
- Understands and embodies 3Cloud’s values
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in MIS or a Business/Technology related program(s)
- Experience in a technology or related internship preferred
- A passion for, and knowledge of, leading and new technologies
- Proactively learning how to be a team player and an individual contributor simultaneously
- Has good analytical, problem-solving, organization and time management skills
- Ability to take command/initiative and exhibit resilience
- Able to start in a fulltime capacity by January 2023
- Willing and Able to relocate to Tampa, Florida for a minimum of one year
- Authorized to work permanently in the United States without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
- Successfully complete 3-Week Bootcamp (beginning of full 5-Month program) and present on learnings
- Grow working knowledge of technical languages (like SQL, Python etc.) and technologies like Power BI
- Master foundational understanding of consulting best practices
- Build strong knowledge of each group within Data & Analytics group (Data Engineering & Architecture, BI & Analytics and Data Science) and choose a focus area
- Gain experience needed to contribute on client-facing project working within the chosen focus area
- Work for a high-growth, team-focused company alongside the top talent in the Data and Analytics industry
- Partner with, and be mentored by, Data & Analytics subject matter experts throughout various trainings, client projects, and team building activities.