Public Relations Coordinator/Entry Level
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Public Relations Coordinator to join the FOX News Media team. In this entry-level position, the Public Relations Coordinator will be responsible for all key PR administrative duties within the department. The position is a great opportunity for someone starting out in the PR industry!
Please note the work week for this role is a Tuesday - Saturday OR Sunday - Thursday schedule. Flexibility/weekend and after-hours work are required.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all media monitoring for 8 linear, digital, and streaming platforms of FOX News Media
- Serve in an enterprising foundational “doer” role supporting the entire department in all administrative PR functions
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Prior internship roles in public relations.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends
- Experience with administrative duties; able to meet rapid deadlines efficiently
- Must be able to adapt to change and possess situational awareness
- Consistent attention to detail
- Superior organizational & research skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Professional, mature demeanor & a can-do, upbeat attitude
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree (a concentration in Communications is a plus)