Want to help build one of the world's first, true AI Website Builders?
Awesome, let's chat!
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities. You will partner with the CEO, CTO and product owner to create the product vision, and execute on the product goals.
- Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer
- Work cross-functionally to gather Responsibilities, customer feedback, and communicate priorities
- Create mockups and prototypes to assist with development
- Analyze metrics to understand customer and product performance
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Play a key role in Strategy/UX/UI/ Innovation
- Play a key role in formulating process and delivery execution
- Review the User Stories created by the Product Owner and make sure that it meets the acceptance criteria. The BA has to make sure that every business rule is covered, and the functionality of the User Story is proper.
- Anticipating and analyzing the needs of the customers to find solutions to address their problems.
- Organizing the Product Backlog based on the prioritization provided by the Product Owner.
- Building User Stories according to the requirements and making sure that they meet the acceptance criteria. (To be done, if not done by the Product Owner.)
- Suggesting the requirements or improving them by working with the Product Owner and Stakeholders and understanding fully about the scope.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and organization skills