Foundation Room Membership Sales Manager - House of Blues Boston
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation’s Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it’s no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine’s “50 Companies that Care”. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Actively solicit new business opportunities by conducting effective sales calls, make outside sales calls, presentations to potential clients, and conduct site inspections.
- Negotiate and close memberships.
- Generate revenue via prospecting new leads.
- Monitor change in all industries and develop strategies to sell memberships.
- Evaluate / identify potential business from existing and new clients.
- Up-sell and create membership options that meet members needs.
- Achieve monthly / quarterly sales goals.
- Develop long-term relationships with members.
- Network with existing Members to develop referrals and maintain a high retention rate.
- Consistently entertain and work in the Foundation Room to generate new business and maintain a good relationship with the existing members.
- Create and maintain positive community relationships with local organizations.
- Become involved in outside organizations that can directly affect your sales.
- Attend local trade shows; participate in sales blitzes and other off-site sales efforts.
- Expertise in dealing with a VIP clientele.
- Accurately maintain all Members and leads in Salesforce Database.
- Consistent communication with the Foundation Room Director, Concierge and Sales Coordinator.
- Attends weekly sales meetings and Foundation Room operation meetings.
- Have a working knowledge of the operational department and their responsibilities and capabilities to ensure maximum member satisfaction.
II. Sales Strategies and Reports
- Effective communication of strategies, priorities and goals through sales meetings, performance appraisals, annual reviews and meetings with VP of Sales and General Manager.
- Maintain weekly sales reports.
- Maintain communication with all venues regarding potential business / clients.
- Ensure all accounting paperwork is accurate, responsible for collecting all membership monies, handling all invoices / receipts.
- Assist with any projects given by General Manager or VP of Sales.
- Comprehend all reports from Salesforce database.
III. Member Programming Events
- Assist the Foundation Sales Coordinator in the creation of all Foundation Member programming events.
- Attend the member programming meetings.
- Ensure the RSVP’s for programming events are accurately tracked by the Foundation Sales Concierge. That there is open line of communication with the Executive Chef and Sr. F&B Manager regarding RSVP’s and changes.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Maintains objective viewpoint in all circumstances
- Maintains organization and focus on all assigned tasks/duties
- Takes creative risks to enhance revenue
- Behaves professionally to maintain / enhance positive image of House of Blues
- Thinks creatively to produce new possibilities in all areas
- Shows respect by considering the rights and dignity of others rather than self
- Communicates assertively in a non-aggressive, candid manner
- Able to maintain a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs.
- COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
- (State or County Licensee or Certification Requirement)/ Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
- High School diploma
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales
- Knowledge of basic MS Office Skills
- Basic managerial finance
- Familiarity with ACT! or similar CRM preferred
- Basic food, wine and liquor knowledge preferred
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
- College diploma / degree
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Basic MS Office Skills
- Building Trust
- Basic managerial finance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Salesforce System
- Planning and Organization
- Basic food knowledge
- Wine and liquor knowledge
- Action Orientation
- Formal presentation
- Building Partnerships
- Follow Up
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness