Senior Packaging Engineer
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Do you want to touch the lives of billions of consumers? Are you passionate about innovation and developing more sustainable packaging solutions? As a Senior Packaging Engineer in our R&D team in Cincinnati, Ohio, you will be able to bring together this passion and your experience in packaging technologies to deliver transformative packaging solutions for our consumers all over the world.
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Be a strong communicator and effective storyteller, who possesses the ability to influence both technical and commercial colleagues with your recommendations
* Have passion about discovering new things and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments and business scenarios
* Have the leadership and project management skills to lead the packaging elements of complex initiatives, collaborating with the balance of the R&D team and the product supply organization to co-develop solutions that delight the consumer and deliver value to the business
* Have 4-6 years of packaging experience in R&D or manufacturing
* Have experience in one or more of these technologies/specialties: injection molding, blow molding/bottles, cartons, flexible/film packaging, paper packaging, or sustainable packaging
* A Bachelor/ or Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Packaging, Material Science, Biomolecular, Biochemical)
* Experience with Research & Development
* Minimum 3 years of experience developing or manufacturing packages
* Currently reside within commuting distance to Cincinnati, OH, or have the ability to relocate to Cincinnati, OH
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship.
We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)