Children's Programming Internship
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE
GBH enriches people's lives through programs and services that educate, inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.
Children's Programming is responsible for developing, producing, and supervising WGBH multi-media productions for children and families. The department includes various productions such as Arthur, High School Quiz Show, Molly of Denali, and Pinkalicious & Peterrific.
The Children’s Programming intern will assist the Producers and Productions Assistants with the production/creative development process.
- Review deliverables (e.g. scripts, designs, rough cuts, music)
- Conduct research
- Provide administrative support
- Produce social media content
- Must be proactive, professional, and able to multitask.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as with a team
- Organizational skills and keen attention to detail are essential
- Must be proficient with Macs
- Experience with writing, television/video production, and/or working with children is preferred
- Design/photo editing skills are a plus
Paid Internship $15/hour (Part-time 16 hours)
WGBH internships provide students with valuable work experience and real-world knowledge across many different fields of study, from TV and radio production to web design, accounting, law, and other administrative areas.
- Fall 2022 Internship dates: September 12th through December 2nd.
- Candidates must have their own computer and access to Wi-Fi.
- Candidates must be in an Undergrad or Grad program and have work authorization for the United States.
To learn more about our program follow us on Instagram:
GBH is an equal opportunity employer. The community and audience we serve are diverse, and we wish to foster that diversity in our workplace. Toward that end, GBH does not discriminate against individuals in hiring, employment, or promotion based on race, religion, color, sex/gender, gender identity and gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, veteran or military status, political belief, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Application Process Assistance
GBH will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate an accommodation request, contact the Human Resource department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 617-300-2000.