Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Position at St. Anthony’s Behavioral Health Hospital – Olathe, Kansas
As the Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON), you will work alongside the facility’s Director of Nursing to ensure patients receive world class care. To ensure patients get the right treatment, you will review the condition of the patient, the doctor’s orders, and insurance to formulate a treatment plan for each patient. This is a highly valued position in the facility. Immediately hiring!
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assess quality of patient care.
- Conduct regular rounds and infection control assessments in hospital departments.
- Provide management of the nursing care to the patients.
- Complete admission assessments on all newly admitted patients.
- Transfer and discharge patients with appropriate and accurate information.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) General Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the utilization review process, including data collection, organization of meetings, and report on findings.
- Communicate infection control findings in written report format for the MEC and Governing Board.
- Plan and implement the Antibiotic Stewardship Program in compliance with CMS/TJC Requirements.
- Communicate with and educate family members regarding the progress of patients and help them understand their family member’s mental illness.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Qualifications:
- Current state Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a skilled nursing facility.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in nursing management.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Working Conditions:
- May require standing up or walking for up to 75% of the time.
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift or carry objects over 25 lbs.
Full time benefits include, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, same day pay and much more! We also offer a rewards and recognition program for your physical, financial, and mental wellness. Our mission is "Improving Lives. Exceeding Expectations." While you improve the lives of our residents, we aim to improve your life and exceed your expectations.