PR & Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for an experienced writer with a love for cohesion, skilled in the art of telling the story of a brand through a marketing or PR campaign. We’re looking for someone who can shape content into compelling stories in the form of press releases, advertorials/branded content, blogs, short-form content, etc. Of course, key to the success of this role is the ability to be collaborative, as this role crosses over various teams and clients.
Other responsibilities for this role include: Analyzing the metrics of public relations campaigns and digital campaigns to provide accurate reporting; maintaining up-to-date press lists of journalists, influencers and other members of the media; conduct market research to identify marketing and PR opportunities; setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities; work with strategy department to produce weekly or monthly reports for clients.
Top 10 skills we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in content creation.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline-driven with a keen ability to produce effective content within short turnaround times.
- Passion for storytelling through multiple media types and platforms, both visual and written. Massive bonus points for fluency in AP style and proofreading.
- Fanatical about research, trends and analytics, with the exceptional skill of communicating dense material in digestible language.
- Strong critical thinking skills, and solutions-oriented with a taste for strategy.
- Fluency in cultural trends and news in priority categories like software, personal/consumer technology, business, marketing, statistics, general industries, etc.
- The ability to balance insights and creativity to develop clients’ voices and to combine both storytelling and tactical campaign messaging to build purposeful online content.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and various communications and project management systems like Slack, Trello, Asana, Google Suite, etc.
- Highly organized and process-focused—but can also pivot and improvise when needed.
Send your resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com.