Business Office Manager
Position at Flatirons Health & Rehab
As the Business Office Manager, you will work under the supervision of the Executive Director of the facility. You will have the responsibility of being both the key human resources and the finance operator for the facility. You will be the main source of contact with Axiom HR, Payroll, and Billing for everyday personnel and collections information.
Ideally, this person would be very organized, have great communication and leadership skills, work well within a team, and be able to prioritize tasks in a timely manner.
- Assists the Executive Director with administrative and business duties, including but not limited to human resources, payroll, collections, payables, insurance, filing, etc.
- Serves as the primary liaison with Axiom for administrative functions.
- Help department heads with advice on disciplinary actions.
- Input and maintain the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) with personnel changes like terminations and new hires.
- Train all staff on how to use the HRIS and Payroll system, such as clock-in and clock-out procedures.
- Assist in open enrollment for various benefits.
- Update daily Labor Tracker by reviewing employee time records.
- Enter invoices into the Accounts Payable system on a weekly/monthly basis by the assigned due dates.
- Tracking and maintaining all debit card receipts and ensuring they are all accounted for at the end of the month.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare administration, medical business office, or skilled nursing community is highly desired.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- College-level work in business or administration is preferred.
- General office environment within a medical facility.
- Requires standing and walking throughout the community for up to 50% of the time.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment with standard office equipment available.
- The employee is required to use assistance when reaching, stooping, lifting/lowering, carrying, etc.
Full time benefits include, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, same day pay and much more! We also offer a rewards and recognition program for your physical, financial, and mental wellness. Our mission is "Improving Lives. Exceeding Expectations." While you improve the lives of our residents, we aim to improve your life and exceed your expectations.