Key Duties and Responsibilities
Work closely with Senior Engineer/Mentor to do the following:
- Define, organize, execute, and coordinate engineering assignments for clients, primarily in the fuel and chemical distribution and manufacturing industries.
- Foster relations with existing clients and develop new client base
- Perform engineering design for client projects including but not limited to piping systems, pump hydraulics, tank and vessels, heat transfer equipment, controls equipment, and process equipment.
- Develop project deliverables for clients including PFDs, P&IDs, Heat and Mass Balances, Basis of Design, Schedules, Project Estimates, Bid Documents, Equipment Specifications, etc.
- Plan and organize project work for multidisciplinary team including electrical designers, mechanical designers, civil/structural designers, procurement and administrative staff supporting those assignments.
- Research, design, and specify equipment, controls, and processes for chemical, mechanical, thermal, hydraulic, and other industrial systems.
- Provide on-site construction management assistance during installation, commissioning and start-up of equipment and related systems.
- Travel required and dependent on project and client needs
- A BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree and 0- 2 years consulting or plant engineering experience in manufacturing or other industrial projects.
- Ability to apply engineering techniques commonly used in industrial capital projects, such as piping engineering, pipe stress analysis, pump calculations, sizing and specification of pumps and equipment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of office productivity software, including spreadsheets and word processing.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, CADWorx, and Caesar II software a plus.
- Experience in fuel and chemical storage and distribution facilities.
- Possess FE, ability to work towards PE.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation and Schedule Flexibility
- Excellent 401k Matching Program
- Opportunity for Bonuses
- Highly Competitive Salaries