Fall 2022 Hybrid Intern, HLN Original Series
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
HLN Original Series is an in-house CNN team that produces a robust lineup of unscripted documentary series for HLN and syndication, including the highly rated programs, "How It Really Happened with Hill Harper," "Something's Killing Me," and "Inside with Chris Cuomo." The series combine gripping story-telling of news events, crimes, and scandals, with innovative filming and long-form documentary techniques.
Interns will assist and participate in all phases of long-form documentary production, from filming and script-writing to edit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dubbing, transcribing, logging, researching
- Searching for video and sound
- Preparing reports and assisting with production and administrative tasks.
- Candidates should be passionate about long-form storytelling, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
- If you are submitting a cover letter with your application, please combine the resume and cover letter into one PDF document.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
- Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
- Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.