Who We Are…….
Bay State Community Services strives to seek and provide services that promote the emotional and social well-being of the people and communities we serve. Bay State Community Services has provided innovative, responsive, and accessible programming designed to recognize the importance of individual dignity, family involvement to communities since 1971.
Be a part of a mission that focuses on empowering, affirming and fostering assistance to vulnerable and high- risk populations.
Our clinicians in the outpatient clinic are responsible for ensuring access for outpatient behavioral health services, as well as managing the daily walk-in intake process. They also carry a small caseload and lead clinical therapy groups / drop-in groups.
What You Will Be Doing to Make a Difference....
- Ensure access for individuals requesting services at the outpatient clinic.
- Conduct intakes, assessments, individual, group- and family therapy, including case management, in accordance with accepted professional standards. Complete all required assessment tools.
- Make recommendations and referrals for treatment.
- Coordinate care if needed. Follow up with individuals within 3 business days.
- Complete all clinical documentation in a timely manner.
- Assist with walk in consultations once a week
Bay State Community Services (BSCS) recognized the hard work and dedication of our staff and has developed a comprehensive benefit package to support you and your family.
Benefits Begin On Your First Day of Employment
Important Health and Welfare Benefits
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health and Dental Insurance
Eye-Med Vision Benefits
Employer Paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off
35 Days Paid Time Off (15 Vacation Days, 12 Holidays and 8 Sick Days)
Retirement Plan 403(b) (employer match after the first year of employment)
Opportunities for Reduced Tuition for Clinical Master's Degree
Opportunities for Student Loan Forgiveness
Extensive Training Program
Monthly Agency Wide Trainings (includes CEU's for obtaining/retaining license - LMHC, LMFT, LADC, CARC, LCSW and LICSW)
Supervision for Licensure and Specializations
Immediate Access to Comprehensive Online Self-Paced CEU Trainings
Opportunities for Certification in Evidence Based Practices
- Master’s Degree (MA, MS, MSW, M.Ed) in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field
- Must be pursuing licensure status and attain licensure within 5 years.
- Able to maintain MA state professional license; completes required Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for renewal.
- Minimum 1 year supervised substance abuse counseling experience; ability to work with court mandated clients
- Experience with working with adolescents, adults and elders representing varying ethnicities, cultures, and religions; works with individuals from varying educational level and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Experience with working with multidisciplinary team.
Bay State Community Services is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment free from bias, discrimination, or harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity, inclusion, and social justice are actions of integrity and respect, and as such Bay State Community Services seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and diverse workforce.