Nurse Residency: Transition to Practice: ADN to BSN
BIDMC is excited to offer an innovative, 2-year program for Associate Degree-licensed nurses who are interested in working at an Academic Medical Center while obtaining their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Applications are open until June 20, 2022 and can be found at https://jobs.bidmc.org/ and typing in keyword search “Nurse Resident” (req 46027BR)
Program participants will:
- Be hired into BIDMC as a Nurse Resident and scheduled for 32 hours/week on their assigned unit;
- Be paid for an additional 4 hours/week for protected time, which will include membership in our Transition to Practice program
- Be accepted and participate in the RN to BSN program at Emmanuel College (all expenses paid)
Supports in this program include:
- Coverage of the cost of participants’ tuition, books and fees and
- Participation in a cohort and an assigned nurse mentor.
More information on BIDMC's Transition to Practice Program: ADN to BSN can be found on attached brochure.