Remote Marketing/Graphic Design Intern
Who is WilsonHCG?
WilsonHCG is one of the fastest-growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) companies in the world. We partner with companies in all industries across the globe to help them achieve their hiring needs. In order to accomplish this, our teams work very closely to support our clients and offer a variety of HR solutions that span recruiting and talent management. In short: We help businesses build modern workforce programs. TALENT. It's not just what we do, but who we are.
Working for WilsonHCG
Here at WilsonHCG, we are consistently ranked as a top place to work. Our employees don’t just work for WilsonHCG; they’re hands-on contributors, creating a genuine and transparent culture that allows us to continuously innovate. Every employee is a strategic partner to their team, our clients, and each other.
Our people define us, and we hire based on character rather than just skills. The WilsonHCG DNA is what sets us apart. Built by our people, our DNA consists of Collaboration, Ownership, Integrity, Communication, and Passion. This isn’t just a motto on paper, it’s a part of our daily efforts.
Global Internship Program
Our internship program places talented students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with talent acquisition professionals. We are thrilled to offer this opportunity of hands on learning and are dedicated in providing an experience that allows for interns to experience our global culture. Interns experience our global onboarding experience, working and contributing directly to the respective business function.
The Corporate Operations Coordinator's primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer and transfer inbound calls for US HQ
- Manage corporate office and company vendor accounts
- Liaison cross-department with shipping logistics for internal and external members
- Audit & maintain vendor and corporate trackers
- Support corporate departments with ad hoc projects
- General office support:
- Greet clients, visitors
- Inbound/outbound distribution of mail and packages
- Office Inventory Management
- Manage the schedule for multiple conference rooms/virtual seating software
- In-office Tuesdays and Thursdays (flexible virtual hours outside 2 days in downtown Tampa office)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Articulate writing skills suitable for a business environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Previous Tech Support experience is an asset
What can WilsonHCG offer you?
- Culture of Recognition: Our employee and leadership recognition programs are crafted to acknowledge our DNA, celebrate our successes, and build professional esteem.
- Multiple opportunities for personal and professional development through internal training & programs.
- Paid internship/Hourly
- Company laptop provided
- Flexible schedule
WilsonHCG is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting WilsonHCG Internal Recruitment at email@example.com