Trillium Creek Dermatology is hiring for our Medina and Wadsworth locations. Previous medical assisting experience is not necessary. We provide paid on the job training.
Pay: Dependent of Qualifications $18 - $22 an hour, opportunities for overtime
Benefits: 401k, 401k matching up to 4%, paid vacation, health, vision, dental, Aflac, 3 sets of uniforms, off major holidays, merit increases, free dermatologic care for employee and immediate family, discounted cosmetic procedures and boutique products.
4 weekdays/overtime is available if desired, flexible scheduling, 7:30am-5:00pm
General Responsibilities of Medical Assistant:
· To provide the highest level of patient care to the practice's patients
· Assist providers during exams and procedures
· Scribe during office visit
· Be detail oriented and efficient
· Computer skills
General Job Duties of Medical Assistant:
· Provide the highest patient care that includes: checking schedules, organizing patient flow, taking patients to the exam room, preparing for exam, collecting patient history, performing screenings as instructed by the provider, assisting physicians with various procedures, charting, and relaying instructions to patients/families
· As a Medical Assistant at the practice, you will also be required to assist in the following areas: sending patient medical records, obtaining lab reports, referral information, scheduling appointments, and reviewing charts to ensure patient information is correct
· Additional day-to-day responsibilities will include: setting up instruments and cleaning exam rooms along with requesting items to restock exam room items, returning patient calls and questions
· Treating our patients and having the highest regard for customer service: respecting patient rights and sharing problems relating to patients and/or staff with immediate supervisors quickly
· Take all patient information accurately
· Communicate any medical concerns to the provider and patient
· Give the highest patient care while being able to multi-task
· Be a team member and work well with your peers on a daily basis
· High School Diploma
· On the job training
Other titles include clinical assistant.
Physical Requirements: Prolonged standing, ability to handle stressful situations when patients are unhappy and/or frustrated. Handle all medical aspects in the dermatology setting.
Send resumes To: HR@tcohio.com or Trillium Creek Attn: Jessica 5783 Wooster Pike Medina, OH 44256