Scheduling Staffing Admin- Day Shift
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Scheduling and Staffing Administrator, this means:
• Being friendly, professional, and supporting internal customers (store leadership, HR, and Lowe’s associates) and external customers.
• Monitoring driver and associate scheduling to ensure merchandise can be delivered on time and stocked efficiently.
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Scheduling and Staffing Administrator supports store leadership through administrative duties related to staffing, scheduling, talent acquisition training, compliance, and payroll. This role maintains associate paperwork, organizes the break and training rooms, and updates time and attendance records, according to Lowe’s policies and procedures. This role also assists the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in reviewing, scheduling and processing prospective candidates through the talent acquisition process. In addition, the Scheduling and Staffing Administrator supports a strong safety culture by handling all administrative tasks related to Worker’s Compensation, General Liability, and Auto Claims. To be successful, the individual in this role must be organized and able to balance many administrative tasks throughout the day.
The Scheduling and Staffing Administrator works closely with the Store Manager, Assistant Store Managers and Human Resources to support administrative duties and allow these roles to focus on strategic and people leadership activities.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Requests to be scheduled off for a specific day require advanced notification and approval by supervisor.
• Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.