Facilities Engineer - Electrical - Entry/Experienced Level (Utah)
As an Engineering and Physical Science professional, you will use your skills to create the systems and tools that will be used to enhance the operation of intelligence. You will advise, administer and perform scientific projects, such as planning, designing, and constructing specialized equipment, and ensuring adherence to sound engineering and scientific standards and principles. The NSA offers multiple areas of focus for facilities engineers, including computer, architectural, electrical, mechanical, and structural. In addition, we are seeking skills that include computer design, microelectronics, radio frequency design, and systems engineering. Apply your science and engineering skills to protect the nation.
As an Electrical Engineer at NSA, responsibilities may include:
- Prepare design and construction cost estimates.
- Development of designs for new and renovated facilities.
- Prepare engineering technical reports, specifications, and drawings
- Provide construction detailing
- Perform engineering analysis and calculations
- Conduct code analysis
- Project management
- Facilities planning
Salary Range - $74,682 - $164,102