Therapist Practitioner I
$10,000 Sign on Bonus! (No Contract Required!)
Receive up to $400 reimbursement on CEU's per renewal cycle!
CSW, ACMHC, AMFT starts at $60,000
LCSW, CMHC, LMFT $65,000 - $90,000 DOE
Receive a total of 192 hours off each year!
The OCD and Anxiety Treatment Center has a true passion for bringing help and hope to some of the most underserved clinical populations. We strive to change the lives of individuals and their families who have been suffering from unrelenting anxiety, disturbing and terrifying thoughts, uncontrollable worry, exhausting behaviors and rituals, and avoidance that keeps them from living their lives. We are an evidence-based practice, which means we do what works, we stay up to date with scientific research, and we regularly attend international training to keep us at our very best.
The therapist practitioner l supports and ensures the team and clients function safely, effectively, and efficiently to promote the best quality and output standards. They support scheduling, specific department task completion, communication, conflict resolution, critical thinking, and time and priority management. They collaborate with the shift manager to ensure the maintenance of treatment fidelity, company policy and procedure, and client satisfaction.
• Works closely with the shift manager to oversee programming and operations
• Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team
• Takes an active role in supporting and modeling TOATC business processes that are both current and in development while supporting and cultivating a positive culture on their team
• Provides validation in a warm, safe environment and keeps clients motivated to work through distress and eliminate neutralizing behaviors
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures
• Presents self in a professional manner
• Maintains a minimum number of clients based on the current corporate designated caseload capacity
• Actively engages with clients through clinical interactions, development of skills, and clinical interventions
• Oversee the psychotherapeutic intervention provided to a client during treatment for OCD and other mental health disorders, including case conceptualization, development of treatment plan, perpetuate a skillful and organized IOP, such as comprehensive documentation, delivery of skill group, and crisis planning and management
• Maintains communication between the shift manager and clinical assistant team
• Supports in maintaining client satisfaction
• Maintains all written documentation such as progress notes, group therapy notes, etc.
• Supports the clinical assistant team with problem-solving therapeutic treatment concerns, including but not limited to interventions, customer service issues, scheduling conflicts, and accessibility to care
• Perform mental health assessments including differential diagnosis, plan, organize, and implement lesson plans for group settings, treatment, coordination of treatment, individual psychotherapy with the facility's evidence-based protocol
• Masters de-escalation techniques, crisis planning, and management
• Maintains a safe and clean environment
• Proficient knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and other computer software
• Accurate and efficient electronic data entry
• Must be punctual and maintain excellent attendance
• Organized, detail-oriented, takes initiative, and completes job responsibilities independently
• Multitask, problem-solve, interpersonal skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Thrives in a changing work environment including inside, outside, and loud noise level
• Physical demands of the job include sitting at a desk or table for extended periods, bending, lifting, and walking
• Pass a full criminal background check
• Eligible to work in the US
• Master's degree or higher in social work, clinical mental health counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related field
• Current and unrestricted state licensure
• Must be 21 years of age
• 2+ years experience in mental health position
• OCD and anxiety experience
• Cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavior therapy experience
TOATC has not designed this job description to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee. Furthermore, TOATC reserves the right to change or assign new duties, responsibilities, and activities at any time, with or without notice.